Live Suite Dilemma

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 4 13:46:24 CEST 2009

> And Paul could conceivably get rid of some gear if he gets the plug-ins.

No way, Peter, dude..  Im actually pretty chuffed with my setup; everything
is quirky enough to justify its place.  I pretty much don't desire new
hardware..

> I was just being mean: whereas Paul wanted us to convince him that he
> really needs those plug-ins, I did exactly the opposite. :)

Hey, everyone knows that when someone sends a post like mine they are
actually saying: "I have made my mind up about a purchase and I will feel
better within myself if some tells me what I am about to do is right".  Sure
enough, I did purchase the Suite within 2 replies :)  But thanks for those