Live Suite Dilemma

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 4 13:23:16 CEST 2009

Gert van Santen wrote:
> Hehe, cool post, dude ;-)

'Toxic assets' don't exist in the form we are sold in the media.
The banks own customers are the toxic assets.
It's not my fault if I want back all those <illegal> charges going back
5 years. It's the banks fault for being a complete dick about it ;)

Thinking about this it becomes ridiculous that we should believe that we
should run around like headless chickens all over some pretty much
worthless bits of paper and metal and numbers in a computer system....

It's not the economy of Braben's Elite we should work toward.
It's STAR TREK! (but without the beardy second in command)

;)