4 displays on my mbp? so gonna get this :)

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 4 00:07:03 CEST 2009

The 'spaces' feature in Leopard has totally* cured me of the desire to
run multiple monitors. It's practically the same functionality, but
the menu bar, dock and background items stay with you so there's a lot
less mousing, and you don't need to turn your head. Unless you're
really into immersive multi-screen games, then I'd go for 1x30" screen
over 4x23"s anyday.

- Andy_R

* ok, when gaming full screen I do use my iPhone as an extra
touchscreen to control iTunes with Apple's 'Remote' app.