Live 8 is out

Kim Johnsson EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 3 14:14:13 CEST 2009

> punkdISCO schreef:
>>> Let us know what you think!!
>>
>> @@@@@
>>
>> Having fun?

I'm tired :-)

Gert schreef:

> Don't have the time to really go deep at the moment. I upgraded
> to the suite. Looking forward to play with the new synths and
> stuff :-)

I was just mainly going through the what's new -material, grouping my
project's tracks and trying out the new vocoder a bit. I thought about
upgrading to Suite as well, but didn't find the price from Standard 7
=> Suite 8, although I spent probably as much as 3 seconds looking for
it...so now I wonder how many seconds I feel like spending looking for
the 8 -> 8 Suite upgrade price...

Oh, so far so good. What generally annoys me with Live a lot is the
way how a track/clip does or doesn't receive MIDI signals from my MIDI
controller. It's occasionally a pain getting it to send MIDI program
changes for browsing the sounds, and it would seem appropriate that
the track's Auto setting (as well as the In setting) should accept
incoming MIDI stuff, but it doesn't. I haven't used Live that much yet
(just a couple of evenings), so I'll probably figure it out or learn
to live with it.

Cheers,

Kim