An evening spent with DAF and Client

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Apr 2 09:40:07 CEST 2009

I've probably banged on about this before but Kim's debut album was
recorded in a studio "The Lodge" in my home town of Clare, Suffolk, UK.

It was where "The Enid" recorded.  They were Kim's band for that album.
So the next time you hear 'Kids in America' remember, you are really
listening to Kim and her backing band:- The Enid with members of the
Enid society doing "We're the Kids....".

Just thought I say like... ;)

Cheers

Chris

PS If Kim came round my house it wouldn't be gardening I'd want her to
do....