An evening spent with DAF and Client

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 1 21:14:16 CEST 2009

punkdISCO schreef:

> I know I will sound like a bigot but - I think they should pass a law to
> only allow songs to be sung in English and German; German sounds so damn
> sexy!!

That would mean that practically all national anthems would have to be
translated into either English or German. Good thing that the Spanish
don't actually have lyrics to go with their anthem.

Anyway, this song should be to your liking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38VVi1uJ_zI

Please note that Nena, the German singer, has given birth to five
children, but it hasn't affected her figure in any way. My god, that
woman is hot.

- Peter