SCSI

Peter Korsten EMAIL_HIDDEN
Sat Apr 18 20:56:05 CEST 2009

Just built the SCSI interface into my EX5, without bothering to look up
how to do it. It came without a manual, and I suspect it was ripped from
a broken A3000, but if a musician should be able to do it, so should I.

Even though I didn't manage to get the Zip drive to work with my PC, in
which I built an old LSI SCSI interface from an old PC, it's working
well with the EX5.

So, I'm quite happy. :)

There was a small episode before, as you may have read on my Facebook
page. We had just come back from a week-long holiday, and I spotted a
small lizard in the corridor upstairs. It was small, maybe three inches
including the tail, and a really delicate looking creature.

So I prodded it a bit with the screwdriver (with which I was going to
remove the controller), and it ran towards me. OK, try again. Obviously,
its feet were sticking to the floor.

Anyway, after about five minutes of shoving and prodding, I managed to
(carefully!) chuck it outside. Only then was it safe to pick up the cat
from my mother-in-law...

- Peter