for people who like cats ;)

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 30 22:20:58 CEST 2008

we got a kitten this weekend, well my girlfriend did. We were staying
out east on long island (farmland/vineyard/ocean type of local) for a
friend of mines wedding that was at a vineyard. The next day we saw a
sign for kittens and met this woman that rescues cats. She showed us a
little striped orange 3 month old she thought was a good fit because
she said it matched my girlfriends hair, needless to say we took him
home. He's very shy and very well behaved. The only thing is he likes
to steal food from me, he ate most of my green tea waffle yesterday
when I wasn't looking :)