The hague

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 30 00:40:32 CEST 2008

I am currently in Berlin, working on a play ("starshipUtopia") for my
theater company Ohrpilot. We commissioned a musical Tesla coil for the
grand finale of the play...

If you happen to be around: October 23rd-25th and November 12/13 at
Ballhaus Ost, in Mitte (Pappelallee is the street address)

send me an e-mail to reserve a ticket...!

;)

Kai