Online Backups - Mozy

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 29 21:41:23 CEST 2008

Hey M@

> Crazy?

Not at all, I completely agree with you..

Anyone wanting any sort of marketing profile on me in the stupid hope that
it will generate them money, need to know far more simply things than what
is on my hard drive:

1) age? 38 (FUCK!)
2) sex? male
3) job? sold my sole to the devil
4) dependants? 2
5) downloads porn? Occasionally
6) ever understate things? Occasionally (see 5)

.. you get the idea. Its all very public information; no conspiracy; no
illegal activities..

It's far more basic than we like to think.  We are far simpler.  The above 4
bits of info tell you 95% of my marketing 'profile'.  Why bother risking
your 13billion USD revenue to sell the other 5% of what imp about?

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"