Midibox of the week

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 29 20:09:58 CEST 2008

Mate - that really is HOT!

> http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php/topic,12259.0.html

It looks quite simple inside..  How long did the electrics take and, was
much skill required?  I can see the actual housing would have been timely as
you clearly have gone the extra mile to make it a looker..

I don't know that much about the MIDIBox but some guy posted this in AH:

http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/wilba_mb_6582

Boy is that a sexy MoPho!

I can not state how much Im in love with my HardSID (not the product really,
more the SID sound).  Our latest track is 80% SID sounds and it gets me
moist.. Very moist.. (Leah also likes it..)

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"