Online Backups - Mozy

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 28 17:44:10 CEST 2008

> Great.  Give total strangers a complete copy of your data.  Send me
> some too while you're at it.

Yeah, there is that..  However, the easiest way for someone to get hold of
my data is to break into my house.  Besides, other than some bank details
that I stupidly store in a single file, there is nothing else of value or
use to anyone (apart from the usual 'special' photos folders but again, if
you want a copy, just email me and ill send them to you!!)

ID fraud - sure but again, there are far easier ways to get this than
hacking into a EMC data house with "448-bit Blowfish encryption"(?)

Besides, people are nice..  And I mean this - all of them.  Bad things only
happen if you read about them..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"