Online Backups - Mozy

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 28 17:32:01 CEST 2008

> I think its pretty sexy and I just wanted to share the love..

Ah - just finished setting up (took about 10 mins start to finish) and been
told its going to take up to 3 weeks to complete the initial backup!!  This
is based on a detected upload speed of 710kbs (wot-ev-er) and I put it to
the fastest and hence, most disruptive, mode.  The slower modes where going
to take like 3 months, or something..

It said I should be able to do about 5Gb per day of uploading.

Btw, 3 weeks does not include my DAW stuff.

..back in 3 weeks..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"