All this mention of samplers

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 28 16:54:03 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan wrote:
> Okay, well that sure is a fun Sunday afternoon project.  Right now, in
> between snotty tissues and nappy changes, I'm trying my best to get my
> head around OpenGL ES ..

I find it a lot easier when my special nurse changes my nappy ;)

I discovered that the SCSI Disk I've been using since day 0 in the
Sampler has BAD SECTORS in just the very last part of the drive.
Difficult to detect and allows formatting etc. without errors...
I just replaced with an old 4Gb Western Digital fmt to 4 parts.

Maybe now I can finally use (and enjoy/trust) the A3k ;)