asdf - a truly awesome equalizer ..

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 26 22:49:44 CEST 2008

NIce, I will check it out later!

Kai

(btw: this is exactly the kind of link I like to see on this list. A
meaningful description (why I should look at it) with enthusiastic
comments (why you are posting it) -- something to mark for later --
oten when I read mail offline (yes it happens) links without
description are lost in the background noise of my Mail inbox...)