Freakin Mopho

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 26 22:43:32 CEST 2008

Nice one, Andy..

> just ordered my Mopho, novamusik has em for a bit cheaper than $399 if
> you pre-order. They should ship on Monday.

I think Paul M said it sounded like every other mono synth which is pretty
true I guess, but mono analogue synths will always pretty much sound
similar(ish) especially modern ones as they all tend to have ALL the
features. In the old days, A did not sound like B because one had PWM and
the other did not etc etc.

But anyway, the MoPho has enough little extras to make it a very worthwhile
choice for someone who is looking for their 1st, 2nd or 3rd mono synth.

> finally got some dave smith love. Though I guess I do have some old
> dave smith love as well.

My little DSI desktop has been in a cupboard for over a year.  It sounds
frickin ace but I have more instant synths lying around.

What old Dave love do you have?  Pro One?  Prophet?  Nearly brought a Pro
One once; it's the only synth I have every gone to pick up then walked away
from. He claimed it was perfect yet the sequencer did not work and half the
pots scratched like hell..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"