Bodzin (was RE: FX Tips)

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 26 13:16:28 CEST 2008

My pleasure. If you can enjoy something from that youtube link, try getting
your hand on his album 'Liebe ist'. I also have a bootleg of a DJ set he did
over here which contains a lot of the album tracks (I think nearly all
tracks in the DJ set are his) and it my 'mix of 2007'. Let me know if you
want a private copy :)

It's interesting to see where he can go with an 'all digital - all daw'
solution.

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9_L1rPuORY&feature=related for example.
>> Wierdly enough it's kind of radical and minimal at the same point.
Quality