Jupiter 8

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Sep 25 11:12:04 CEST 2008

"I, brushing it off like dried poo laid gently on
a polyester apron, with a picture of Tony Blair on it."

this one is an absolute classic, dingalong !

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org]On Behalf Of The Dong
Sent: jeudi 25 septembre 2008 11:04
To: Music-bar
Subject: Re: Jupiter 8

The Dong wrote:
> lol.
> Oh well. It ain't going to happen now.
> Stranger people than me it seems ;)

Cut a long story short..

Sister gets new boyfriend of few weeks, takes round for visit.
Boyfriend of sister mentions has synth I could have, it's a Jupiter 8,
though he called it a Juno 8 at first.
"Let's go down the pub" he says, "For pool and a beer"
"Ok" we say.

I end up paying for all the pool and a few beers along with sis.
He spent nothing. That's ok,  I thought. I know what being skint is all
about.
I won all the games of pool because I'm the unstoppable pub game player
- except darts. Maybe that was the trigger?

"Pubs are evil places" - says new sisters boyfriend.
"You suggested it" says I, brushing it off like dried poo laid gently on
a polyester apron, with a picture of Tony Blair on it.
Sister didn't look very impressed when BF blabbed about being at least
70 before having any children. I cracked one about being Bruce Forsyth..
"Bwweewew, nothing for a pair, bwewwwew, Don't touch the pack, I'll be
right back, bweweww.."
Maybe that did it..
We go home.
Sis BF dumps a Pantera album/DVD on me/son before he goes.
"Thanks" Ummm. Useful. We're out of toilet paper...

..
.

Later that day, BF finishes with sister.
"We can't see each other again"

Why do rebound partners always suck?
Or am I cursed? Hehe.

Hyperactive overpromising showoffabilititus Junkheaditus...

I didn't want a Jupiter 8 anyway.
8 voices is too much for anyone to control ;)