[Baby Bar] Maisy

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 24 21:59:40 CEST 2008

The Dong wrote:
> Stored in the album 'Mein Doppleganger'

Her name is Cocoa (or Koko) but I call her Blinky.
She loves water and always leaps up to the sink when using it, likes
playing in the bath and with cups and things. Digs up pot plants. Likes
chewing wires and hiding behind all my synths and computer stuff.
She's already scratched most things made of leather, including my
leather midibox SID (repaired easily)

Seems to have incredible learning difficulties ;)

But when she's not going mental, she's licking your face, chewing
(what's left of) your hair and cuddly.

Strange kitty...

:)