BBC NEWS | Technology | Google's Android mobile unveiled

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 24 20:22:06 CEST 2008

Paul Maddox schreef:

> Peter,
>
>> So this is the second technology giant without any track record in
>> mobile phones to enter the market. One wonders how well they will fare.
>
> not quite, HTC have made smartphones for many years.
> My MDA-Vario II was an HTC product and it was superb, aside from the
> god-awefull OS (windows mobile). Hopefully Google have had the sense
> to use something *nix based to power their phone.

Yes, but you'll have to really look for that name, HTC. I'm not too
worried about the hardware, just like with the iPhone it will work out
in the end.

But you see:

GOOGLE
GOOGLE
GOOGLE

T-mobile

htc

See what I mean? It's a Google product in the end.

- Peter