BBC NEWS | Technology | Google's Android mobile unveiled

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 24 16:30:30 CEST 2008

On Sep 23, 2008, at 5:29 PM, M-.-n wrote:

> best tag line: "I pity the person who has to market this"
>
> http://gadgets.boingboing.net/2008/09/23/i-have-touched-the-g.html
>

> "The best handset yet for coders, tinkerers, experimenters, and open-
> source
> iconoclasts (or those, like me, who just like to profit from the
> fruit of
> their labor)."
>
> Jay is getting one ! :)

but what about google giving SDK updates in secret to "certain"
application developers.

"He's doubly ticked off because he knows that a new SDK exists. Google
is sharing updates with certain VIP developers "

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/07/14/android_developer_unrest/