I LOVE DSI.

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 24 15:14:57 CEST 2008

Also, if your concerned that having patch memories means your going to
need to have a preset bank programmed before you ship it thats no
problem either - I am sure the members of the bar could help you make
50 ~100 patches for it in short order.  Ill definitely buy one and be
happy to share some.

Tony