I LOVE DSI.

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 24 14:28:14 CEST 2008

What price range are we talking about (to know what the 20% represent) ?
Would it be possible to have MS-20 semi modular units ?

My gut feeling would be that, for moi, semi-modular type make it more of
an "experiment" synth and I wouldn't mind not having patch memory. If
not, I would like to have it

.. however I WOULD STILL GET ONE if it doesn't :)

I would love a desktop version. really. Consider you have an order.