New SID Synth

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 24 13:07:16 CEST 2008

Yes it would considering I have to type on these bloody iPhone
keys ... :)

Take the arduino off the pp shield and fresh start the IDE .. Then go
here and do each step:

Http://arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#toc2

Including the led step .. If this fails then you just have to replace
the bootloader as per the details posted.

;
--
ibi sum
::: top quotin' from the pocket :::