Why the omega 8 has me so transfixed.

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 24 13:01:02 CEST 2008

Get over it Peter.

These are not fighting words, they are experienced advice from someone
who has worked hard at both diy and consumer synth sides of the
argument. I know all too well how easy it is to make and profit from
selling a factorysynth and also how hard it is to debut a brand new
pcb in the world .. I work on such tasks daily. Do you?

;
--
ibi sum
::: top quotin' from the pocket :::