I LOVE DSI.

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 24 11:37:24 CEST 2008

Niall,

> Are synths definitely the field you'd like to work in, Paul?

It's where my passion lies.

> What about someone like Safe Sound Audio, whom I think are
> way ahead of the curve these days?

Would be interesting, I did apply for a Job at Cedar Audio but at the
time something cropped up and I was unable to accept it, kinda wish I
had now.

I'm not sure if I'd be totally out of my depth with someone like that.

For the moment, I'm going to build some prototypes and see where I can
go from there.
I'm not in any real rush, I have a well paid job at the moment and a
roof over my head.

Thanks for the link though, they certainly seem to make some impressive stuff.

Paul