FS: Monomachine SFX-6 #2, from Ireland

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 24 03:23:22 CEST 2008

This has been my main axe in tandem with the Machinedrum UW
I'm selling for years.  It served me well, and despite
its relatively small production run of 500, is not a
collector's piece.  Expect some loss of lustre and a
slightly bent joystick {the spring returns to center
perfectly; it's just the handle that's bent}.  This is reflected
in the price of 900 Euro plus DHL shipping to Europe and the
UK, or petrol in Eire.

I sold my other one here for 1K; you're basically getting a
100 Euro discount on an already great deal for cosmetics, so
no offers, please.

Photos on request.

My Mk1 MDUW is still for sale; I'll cut you a deal if you
buy both.

--
Yours,
Niall.