BBC NEWS | Technology | Google's Android mobile unveiled

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 23 23:29:47 CEST 2008

best tag line: "I pity the person who has to market this"

http://gadgets.boingboing.net/2008/09/23/i-have-touched-the-g.html

"The best handset yet for coders, tinkerers, experimenters, and open-source
iconoclasts (or those, like me, who just like to profit from the fruit of
their labor)."

Jay is getting one ! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org]On Behalf Of Peter Korsten
Sent: mardi 23 septembre 2008 23:25
To: Music-bar
Subject: BBC NEWS | Technology | Google's Android mobile unveiled

Now what does this remind me of?

It will be interesting to watch, because this thing is squarely aimed
against the iPhone, and not as much against the high-end offerings from
Nokia or Blackberry.

So this is the second technology giant without any track record in
mobile phones to enter the market. One wonders how well they will fare.

Oh wait, I'm forgetting Microsoft. :)

- Peter