Why the omega 8 has me so transfixed.

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 23 22:47:43 CEST 2008

>When I pay for a synth, I am not just paying for the parts.

I think indeed the price issue is not what makes the difference. DYI is a
time consuming process and is only valid if you get a kick out of the
scratching, searching and making something personal. If your goal is to
write tracks, make music,then DYI is a waste of time.

It's all a question of goal. I've spend enough time doing my own stuff to
know it's an exhausting process but I got a lot of joy from being able to
control, experiment, research. I'm kind of bitten by the impression of power
of controlling my sonic destiny. But it is NOT a musician point of view. If
I had worked all the time I spend on the piggy since 3 years doing a money
job, I would certainly have a few Omega 8 on my desk right now. But it isn't
my destiny.

Marc
;
Sent from outlook 2000 :)