New SID Synth

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 23 21:49:30 CEST 2008

On Sep 23, 2008, at 3:32 PM, punkdISCO wrote:

> SIDs rock..

I have an Elektron Sidstation that I have to get up and running one of
these days. Either a power thingy* is blown or possibly the chip -
when you turn it on the display lights up faintly with no text and it
makes no sound. I think I plugged in a wrong power supply at one point
and thats what caused it.

I got it way back in the day when the price was reasonable, $400.

*an adequate display of my technical electronic knowledge