Summing in the Interface

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 23 20:21:58 CEST 2008

Hey Niall

"I've never quite grokked why - is this a technical limitation shared by all
interfaces?  Do any audio interfaces allow you to sum over the PCI, Firefire
or USB bus without the additional conversion?"

Yeah, the Motu PCI 424 cards do as they are just basically 96 track DSP
mixers, on a PCI card,

..but I don't really understand the thing you are trying to achieve..

PS: my Motu setup fucking rocks!!!  With a single click, I can pretty much
patch my kettle into my bedside alarm clock..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"