Back When Synths Were Beautiful

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 22 14:27:51 CEST 2008

Dong,

 I agree with you, and if I owned a wave I would've reverse engineered
the electronics and hence memory map and started recoding from scratch
(it's quicker than fixing decompiled assembly).

 But I don't own one, and the friend who does is wary of doing
anything he ought not. Though he has said if I did ever own a wave
he'd be happy to work on the code with me.

 Anyone care to donate a wave?

Paul