I LOVE DSI.

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 22 12:22:31 CEST 2008

Jay,

> Just bootstrap yourself Paul .. Get a new monowave made, prototypes
> and get us making patches for it and tracks and so on while you shop
> it around. All you need is to be able to get a prototype or two made ...

Aye, And I shall be working towards that.
Possibly having a prototype unit for next years SDIY.

Having a prototype od a new Monowave and Defender to show investors
may help them show I have a small, cheap product (the Monowave) and a
more advanced more expensive product (Defender) as the start of a line
of products.

I've been keeping a carefull tab on the Defender BOM and pricing, so I
should be able to provide price breakdowns and such to investors.

We'll see how it goes.

Paul