Back When Synths Were Beautiful

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 22 11:19:41 CEST 2008

Niall,

>> Oh, and some time to finish the OS, I'd *LOVE* a crack at that.
>
> Have you asked?  I mean, you're a known quantity in the
> synth world and apparent wavetable guru.

A colleague of mine asked, he's a nut about his wave, and Waldorf (old
and new) will not release *ANY* details to him. He's started tinkering
as and when he can but no real progress.

If a memory map and schematics were available it could be finished,
but they don't seem to want anyone to do it. odd people.

Paul