Back When Synths Were Beautiful

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 21 21:52:37 CEST 2008

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 07:53:32PM +0100, Paul Maddox wrote:

> Yuck,
> Battleship grey synth with 70's font in the corner.

Damned right.  It would look fantastic with a Sequentix P3
and a Cwejman S1 Mk2:

http://www.nuxx.net/wiki/Image:P3_completed.jpg
http://www.bigcitymusic.com/i/cat/New/1000468_L.jpg

> Give me a shadow Wave any day -
> http://www.ppg.synth.net/events/pics/wave_xt.jpg

It's a pretty synth, as TIE Fighter cockpits go.

> Oh, and some time to finish the OS, I'd *LOVE* a crack at that.

Have you asked?  I mean, you're a known quantity in the
synth world and apparent wavetable guru.

--
Yours,
Niall.