Coming back - New album released

Aleix EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 19 14:16:50 CEST 2008

Hi all,
Thank you all very much for the positive comments and spreading my site link
to another people. The album has been downloaded around one hundred times
this week and I'm receiving also comments on private email too.

I spent and enjoy a lot of hours doing "Life Ahead". I was tempted to
release this album before but I don't like the idea of making simply a
"compilation of tracks" in a CD, so this new album is the result of being
patient for some years, in fact from 2002, and get the enough good tracks to
make a long play CD (60+ minutes), and make some work also joining the
tracks in the right order. Therefore, what I want to get is "the whole
experience" of listening the full album, not only just one track. I don't
know if I explaining properly.

Btw, soon you'll be able to download all the stuff prior to this album,
including "Escape from Reality" album. Some tracks of this album never were
released in MP3 format. Also, these last weeks I'm restoring from some
backups the Logic project files from some very old tracks, in order to
remaster again and upload for you.

So, thanks again and stay tuned for next releases!

/*
 * Aleix
 * www.antarc.net | www.myspace.com/antarc
 *