'commissioned' projects

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 15 16:20:40 CEST 2008

Well, its actually pretty simple.

a box with MIDI out, 32 switches with an LED below each.  A knob to
select MIDI channel and a MIDI out.

I flip a switch, it sends a Note ON, and the LED comes on to let me
know its on.   I switch it off and it sends a Note OFF for that note.
Thats it.

If I wanted it to get fancy, there would be a knob to go with each
switch sending out a CC# (any, so long as no two knobs have the same).
 Maybe a start/stop button for controlling the sequencer in live.

Really, this is stupid simple.

Tony