walking hotspot

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 15 13:48:38 CEST 2008

Got one for free at the time and it's a great little keeper to install a
local open point in 2 secs. I'm keeping mine if I go the wifi-ed laptop
bpm sync at some point.

Jay, have you been in contact with any projects going in that direction
? It's kind of a shame that there's midi-wifi for the DS but nothing
really for lappies. The most interesting way would be to have a cross
platform OSC to midi server but I haven't found anything.