Latest gear score

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 15 01:43:42 CEST 2008

> Oof! Did you get it on-line, or from a boot sale or something?

On the 'bay.

> We would love to see the photos of that!

Back burner.
Might just build the midibox FM into a 2 oct keyboard instead...
There's something about FM I've always liked, but I never got one.
There's one keyboard I vaguely remember that I borrowed from a friend
that had some FX, like delay, maybe reverb etc. and some of the delayed
sounds were very nice. I can't remember what it was, but it wasn't
Yamaha, probably a Roland D-10 or similar.

> have happened), I might start looking into old, hybrid synths from the
> eighties (DCO+VCF sort of thing).

I want to build some more custom midi gear, but even with lots of time I
seem to put it off for more healthy pursuits atm.

> Let's not go there. My wife was rather reluctant to let me spend €64 on
> my own birthday present. :)

Bet she still has budget for shoes, trashy magazines (I hate the piles
of sheeit that just gets thrown away), chocolate or cakes, jewellery and
handbags. I know someone else who does and was slightly upset when I
bought myself an eeePC on my birthday ;)