Latest gear score

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 14 21:10:49 CEST 2008

> heh cool. i bought one of those brand new 20+ years ago. i was fired
> up because it was the first affordable, multi-timb synth. i think i
> paid $315 for it. of course it sounded like crap and i only used like
> 2 sounds on it (heifer, and an electric bass).

I don't plan on using it to try and get 'normal' sounds, but anything
more FM esoteric will do nicely. Stick some outboard FX after...

Godamn redundancy, I've also amassed nearly all the bits for the midibox
FM, built all the circuit modules including my own dual PSU board and
even wound a custom toroid trans. for the power supplies.
It's pretty close architecturally to the FB-01, 4-OP FM, except maybe it
has some more lfo possibilities.

It's worth a tenner just for the fun of taking it to bits and cleaning /
fixing it up.