interesting video...

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 14 19:36:22 CEST 2008

On Sep 14, 2008, at 7:12 PM, The Dong wrote:

>> Hard to tell wether it's not just an another act of FUD.
>> This time the other direction ...
>
> You know nothing of the FUD! ;)

yeah, it makes my doubts pretty uncertain ... ;-)

I'm at 1:12:07 right now, just where he stated that homeopathic
medicines are available in Germany, but only when prescribed by a
clinician.
Hm ... can't remember that that's the case (lived there for two years).

He certainly preached to the choir about aspartame. It took me quite
some while to find aspartame- and sugar-free chewing gum here for
instance.
And it's practically impossible to find chewing gum without a
sweetener at all.
And given the fact (seen myself) that people are cought with things
like printing "with Xylit" on the packages and hiding the dosage of
aspartame (which still is in there) in a barely readable fine print
fits the picture.

Similar preaching (hey, wasn't that location a church?) to the choir
about the dummying down process ... man, I'm having enough just seeing
people sitting in the underground cars and reading that free junk news
papers like "Heute" ... *yuk*

Other facts are probably hard to proof like Monsanto (now doubt about
their position and behaviour) seeding in the west the get the seeds
blown to the east etc.

Looking at an "interesting" future ... to say the least.

    m.

--
noise chasers: http://blauwurf.at