I'm so domestic...

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 14 17:25:26 CEST 2008

James R. Coplin schreef:

> I wish I had a garden.  I live in the city and the small bit of south where
> I could put a garden is completely shaded in.  I have to rely on the local
> farmer's market for good veg.  It's been a really busy past several weekends
> as I buy what I can can in a day and then spend the whole day at it.  I
> think I'm ahead of the veg enough now that I can start back in on canning up
> pasta sauce, chili, etc.

We have a front and a back garden - the back garden is largely tiled over.

If we stick something in the ground and then ignore it, perhaps
occasionally water it, it grows like there's no tomorrow. :)

This climate has its pluses, although right now I'm sick and tired of
the heat. Amazingly, it's actually somewhat overcast and we even had a
little drizzle, pretty much the first since... June?

Tomorrow, my parents are coming over from the Netherlands. They should
be in for a bit of a shock...

- Peter