holy moleys alert: texas gets a storm.

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 12 17:10:46 CEST 2008

On Sep 12, 2008, at 10:47 AM, Jay Vaughan wrote:

> geeze guys i dunno about you but when the weather guy says "flee or
> face certain death", thats a *storm* ..
>
> whose near there?  seeing any certain death or fleeing going on?

I was just down in florida this weekend with my girlfriend and ike
missed us thankfully, we were on a little island. She stayed down
there and was supposed to fly to San Fran today for a wedding with a
transfer in Houston They told her the other day the whole airport was
going to be closed and they were evacuating. She managed to get a
flight where she transfered in Minneapolis instead.