just a couple of hours until the iPhone 2.1 update

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 12 16:56:28 CEST 2008

On Sep 12, 2008, at 10:52 AM, Jay Vaughan wrote:

>> Mine is making a back-up of the iphone first. That may take a week...

that statement was so dry it was funny.

> you know what, thats what i said when it just started, but it was
> surprisingly fast to finish that backup!  could be the much-paired
> down configuration i have had my iphone running in - just a few of the
> favourite apps, movies, music, etc.  seemed sensible to lighten it
> immensely, because i was in a restore-cycle trap there for a while.
>
> but with 2.1 i'm hoping i can load it up to the gills again .. looks
> great so far!  first impression is that its a bit faster copying stuff
> over, indeed ..

I can be fast sometimes, depends what you did on your phone! I have
noticed since taking off a lot of my apps that it installs apps much
faster now, weird, well here's to 2.1.pleasegodworkbetter