time to buy some decent speakers/monitors ..

Matt Picone EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 12 16:39:47 CEST 2008

Tony Scharf wrote:
> I have a pair of KRK V8 speakers.  I got them on a special deal (they
> were close outs, and I knew the sales rep).
>
> Actually, I have never quite warmed up to them.  I know their sound
> pretty well now, but I constantly think of switching.
>
> Tony
>
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 9:34 AM, Ron West <ronwest at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 10:30 AM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:
>>> .. whats your recommendation?  budget is not too great, would like to
>>> get a little home studio setup that just sounds nice and tight, thats
>>> about all.  if you had 1000eu- to spend on it, what would you get?
>> i love my hr828's
>> --
>> Ron

I tried every speaker possible before settling on my Adams-- Mackie, Genelec, you name it. Nothing revealed the true beauty of the high end quite like that ribbon tweeter. I own two P11As and a Sub10.

-m@