Motu 2408 Mk2 verses Mk3

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Sep 8 10:21:24 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 08:01:24AM +0100, punkdISCO wrote:
> Hi Niall
>
> > How much will two ADA8000s set you back?
>
> They are £150 each from Digital Village or, slightly more expensive from
> Thomann at 200euro.
>
> You also see them quite often for sale used; typically at about 2/3 of the
> above prices.

Cheers.

A used A16 Ultra {an A16 would be cheaper still and worth
considering if you don't need balanced I/O} would probably
set you back around 650 USD used, but it does the job well
and offers 16 channels of ADAT and analogue conversion in a
single 1u chassis.  It's pretty killer bang for the buck.

--
Yours,
Niall.