Blofeld Grows Up?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 6 15:03:21 CEST 2008

eh.. its ok looking.

When is someone gonna come up with something new?  Keyboards that just
make sounds like keyboards from 10, 20,30, 40 years ago are
kinda...boring.  If they put a hot performance sequencer in hear with
a slick control surface I'd get excited but it seems other than Roland
with their V-Synth no one is doing anything thats remotely off the
beaten path any more.

sorry..posting before coffee...arg.

Tony