Ouch

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 6 01:37:55 CEST 2008

M-.-n schreef:

> Don't complain. it starts being really sucky cold ovah here.

Yea, but we've been having 30+ degrees ever since... June? It's getting
a bit boring now. :)

The beginning of July, we were in the Netherlands and everybody was
complaining about the weather. OK, so it rained a bit too much, but we
loved it! You could just walk around /and not feel hot/.

So when winter will finally come, temperatures will drop to 15 or even
10 degrees. Unfortunately, the house will not be much warmer than that.

At the end of each winter, I'm aching for summer... and at the end of
each summer, I'm aching for winter. Or at least, spring and autumn.
Those are actually the best times of year. But the in-between weather,
or 'half-weather' as they call it here, usually doesn't last for more
than two weeks.

- Peter