yay ! it arrived !

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 5 19:10:28 CEST 2008

> Will definetly do ! I'm psyched to be able to concentrate on a sole
> engine
> and not on environment & user interface.

yeah man, the only code you gotta write now just makes the speaker go
'Twang' when the user goes 'boing', and thats it .. i also find it
bloody beautiful fun to code for even if it is ultra cheap tasting!
great fun is the idea of having it in a case and playing it through
one of the boys under-appreciated electronic toys, like this thing for
instance:

http://www.amazon.com/LeapFrog-Alphabet-Pal®-Caterpillar-Colors/dp/
B00005OWEP

  which is also quite chuff on the hack sense:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080313170159AAE2uQI

.. and so on.  (& its why i think putting pocketpiano in a suitable
case is a priority..)

;
--
Jay Vaughan