yay ! it arrived !

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 5 17:12:19 CEST 2008

>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/discodirt/2829586225/
> TWO of them? You're becoming greedy here! ;-)

awesome!  i'm really excited to hear what you get up to with it marc!

> Looking forward to hearing the results.

definitely.  its a wonderful kit!

> How is yours coming along, Jay?

its been a bit on hold while i focus on other things w1xer-ish, like
freerunner/iphone hacking and home life .. and marius has been away
for a bit too, but in the next week, with the loved ones out of town,
i'm hoping to spend a night or two on sync'ing my codebase up with
marius, and finishing the case for the thing on the metalab CNC ..
between me and marcus we've got some nice software features
implemented (MIDI, wavetables, parameter pages, a terrible filter,
etc.) and now with marc getting his tip hot and bits stuck, it looks
like we might have a big jump on this in the next week or so .. marc,
let me know as soon as you can run software on yours, and stay tuned
for pics of my case design ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan